Friday, June 4, 2010

A few Pictures



Creative addition to the local highschool....I think I'd like to do this to my house...from the roof!



I could not get them to quit goofing off...the were filled with fun and wanted that carried into the picture.






It was overcast all weekend with showers, but it did not dampen our spirits. Lake Koocanusa actually is in both Canada and the USA...it is huge...and beautiful! and sparsely used.



On the first morning there, I gave the little ones a camera to share. The little one came back quite quickly upset because he missed a picture he wanted to take. I don't know why this tree appeals to him, but this is the shot he wanted.

1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful lake! And I love that last photo with the curvy tree! Tell your little one he picked a good one! :)

    ReplyDelete