Monday, February 1, 2010

Mondays...

I love Mondays, The Kids get so excited when I pull out the science book! We are doing Exploring Creation Zoology 1 and today we did a glider experiment. It is fun watching the kids learn about the variables.

Because of our tax return, I was able to get just about all of our curriculum for the next year. The only thing I am lacking is American History, but since we are going through the presidents then the states, making a notebook for each. I am grateful to do this this way as I have yet to decide on what to do for American History, I don't want "alterted" history like so many of the textbooks now have.

I ordered sos 3rd and 5th grade SOS math and language arts so once we have finished up where we are at, the kids can just roll up into their next course. For the little one we are using the lifepac for math and language arts.

No comments:

Post a Comment